Is your teenager struggling in French/Spanish/Chinese?
- Your child is now taking language in school and is struggling, yet he/she is doing his/her homework and doing the best he/she can in the classroom
- Your child is a straight A student, yet can not get better than a C or a B in language
- You’ve tried some home tutoring, without success
- Your child is discourage and unmotivated
You are not alone. Every year, students come to us for help with their language challenges. And every year, our success rate is close to 100%. How different are we? How do we do it?
- First we identify the cause(s) of the struggle
- Second we review your child’s study skills (learning a foreign language requires very specific homework practices, mostly new to our young students)
- Third we identify how much needs to be done to bring him back on track
- Finally, we spend every second of the tutoring sessions to fill in the gap and give your child the tools to continue on his/her own
We work around your schedule! Give us a call: 310-378-1086, or send us an email.
Be prepared for High School (one week program)
We offer Teen-Language Camps in the summer (11 year old and up)
We designed our Middle and High School Programs to expose your child to the study of a foreign language. We introduce them to the language, the cultures and the geography of the places where the language is spoken. We also prepare our students on how to study to succeed in the language once in High School.
- Introduction to basic conversational language
- Introduction to spelling, grammar and verbs forms: how is it different from English?
- Homework strategy: How to study to insure present and future success in the target language
- Memorization technique