Savoir Faire Language Institute, Inc. welcomes all children regardless of race, creed or national origin. Our multi-age group preschool and kindergarten provides unique learning opportunities for children from two through six years old. Emphasis is on enjoying learning language in our planned environment, indoor and outdoor. Experiences are planned to enable children to grow emotionally, socially, intellectually, and physically.
- Child must be 2 years old in Torrance
- Child must be 3 years old in Redondo Beach
- All forms must be filled out and returned to SFLI
- Click here to register online
- Walk-in registration is taken at the Redondo Beach campus Monday – Friday from 9:30am to 12pm or by appointment
The Redondo Beach Campus is located at 117 W. Torrance Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
Please include the following documents (Application cannot proceed without them):
- Due with application: $250 – This includes a $100 registration fee and a $150 non-refundable security deposit (this $150 will be applied to the first month’s tuition once the child starts). Payment may be made by check (made payable to Savoir Faire Language Institute) or by credit card (American Express, Visa, Master Card or Discover). This will secure a child’s placement on the waitlist.
- Admission Agreement and Application
- After visiting the school and becoming familiar with our program and philosophy, parents can place their child on our “waiting list” for future enrollment. There is a non-refundable $150 fee for being placed on the waiting list (this $150 will be applied to the first month’s tuition once the child starts).
- Payment of this fee does not ensure placement in our school, but serves to keep your child’s name on our list of prospective students.
- We maintain one waiting list for our centers. As the list is growing, it is important to apply as early as possible. As children continue to age while on the waiting list, they are automatically considered for any space that they qualify for by their birth date.
- We give priority to siblings of children who are currently enrolled in our center.
- Parents are notified via email when a space is available for their child. Parents are given 48 hours to notify us of their decision to either accept or decline the enrollment. If the space is declined, the child will be removed from the waiting list.
- If parents fail to contact us within the 48-hour period, the assumption is made that the family is no longer interested in our program, and the child will be removed from the waiting list.